Neville Public Museum 75th Art Annual
Entries accepted beginning June 1st, 2020
Reviving Traditional Arts of The Oneida - OnʌyoteɁa· ká·
By submitting an entry, you agree to the following submission conditions. PLEASE READ.
o This exhibition is open to Haudenosaunee artists working in the medium of Clay, Fiber, or Silver.
o It is preferable that entries be completed online through this Submittable portal.
o A Submittable account will need to be set up prior to submitting an entry.
o For those needing assistance with entering their work online or for special accommodations, please call Stacy Coon at the Oneida Nation Museum (920) 869-6531, or Kevin Cullen at the Neville Public Museum (920) 448-7849.
o Each artist may enter a maximum of three original artworks in the medium of ceramic, fiber (basketry) and/or Silver. Note: Additional Submissions require starting a new submission form (one entry per submission form).
Please provide up to three images per piece (high quality resolution preferred)
o All digital files must be labeled with the artist’s last name and title of work
o Artworks accepted into the exhibition must be delivered to either the Oneida Nation Museum, or the Neville Public Museum on the dates noted on the calendar (below).
o The artist’s name and title must be attached or included with each artwork.
o Although the sale of artwork is encouraged during the exhibition, prices will not appear on or near the artwork or in the program. Instead, a price list will be available in the museum gift shop. If artwork is sold, it is required to remain on display for the duration of the exhibition. Sales are managed by the Neville gift shop which charges a 35% commission per artwork sold.
o The Neville Public Museum reserves the right to photograph and reproduce artwork for promotional and educational purposes.
o At the conclusion of the exhibition, a virtual exhibit will be created and linked on the exhibit webpage.
o Artists of works selected by Neville Public Museum for addition to the permanent collection, will be expected to enter into a non-exclusive license agreement with the Museum for that work.
o If you are willing to be interviewed about your work during a virtual discussion with the co-curators of this exhibit, please check yes or no in the submission form.
* August 7 – Nov 6, 2020: Submission window for entries into the exhibit
- For those artists without access to a computer/internet, please call
- Call Stacy at the Oneida Nation Museum (920) 869-6531
- Or call Kevin at the Neville Public Museum (920) 448-7849
* November 9-13, 2020: Artist interviews (virtual, via Zoom) for those willing
- Check box in submission form if willing to be interviewed
- Note that not all interviews will be used in the exhibit
* December 1 – 8: Artwork Delivered to the Oneida Nation Museum or the Neville Public Museum
- To schedule a time to drop off artwork at the Oneida Nation Museum call Stacy at (920) 869-6531
- To schedule a time to drop off artwork at the Neville Public Museum call Kevin at (920) 448-7849
* Saturday, January 9, 2021 – Exhibit Public Opening (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
* Sunday, June 13, 2021 - Final Day of Exhibition (Noon – 5:00 pm)
* Monday, June 14, 2021 – Strike of exhibition - Artwork available for pick-up from the Neville Public Museum:
- Tuesday June 15: Noon – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday June 16: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
By submitting an entry, you agree to the Entry Rules and Conditions. PLEASE READ.
Each Art Colony member may enter up to two original artworks, in addition to one collaborative work. Submittable will only save one draft per user; you must complete the draft before submitting another entry
The title and theme for the 2021 Green Bay Art Colony exhibition is "Art Gone Viral."
Any and ALL questions or correspondence concerning your work in The Green Bay Art Colony Exhibition at The Neville should be addressed to The Art Colony presiding President.
All entries must include: - A completed ONLINE entry form per submission - Digital photos of the completed work as follows: One photo of each piece if 2D – Three photos of each piece if 3D – all in high resolution. Digital photos must include artist name, title of work, medium and dimensions. ARTWORK WILL BE JURIED FROM THESE DIGITAL IMAGES.
Artist name will not be visible to the juror, resulting in a completely anonymous jury.
Oct 5, 2020: Online Submission opens – via Submittable
Nov 6, 2020: Deadline for submissions to be entered online
Nov 13, 2020: Juror(s) selections made
Jan 15, 2021: Art Drop Off at the museum (10:00 am - Noon)
(1:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
Jan 18, 2021: Installation of artwork begins
Jan 21, 2021: Virtual Reception – Facebook Live event from the gallery
Jan 23, 2021: Public Exhibit Opening
Mar 14, 2021: Final day of exhibition
Mar 15, 2021: Art Pick Up from Gallery (10:00 am - Noon)
(1:00 pm – 3:00 pm)