The 74th Art Annual exhibit is an all media, juried exhibition of current artworks produced by artists living in the counties of Northeastern Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Submissions are open from January 1, 2019 - March 31, 2019. The Exhibit is open from May 11 - June 9, 2019
1. Entry of artwork into the Art Annual implies an agreement on the part of the artist to comply with all conditions stated on the prospectus.
2. All online entries must include a completed entry form and a non-refundable fee of $14 per artwork entered.
3. Incomplete and/or incorrect entries will not be considered.
4. The artist’s name and title of the artwork must be securely attached to each piece of artwork.
5. Each artist may enter a maximum of three original artworks, represented by up to three images per piece.
6. Work will be judged from jpeg images (preferably 300 dpi+) digitally submitted.
7. Artworks accepted by the juror must be hand-delivered to the Neville Public Museum on the dates noted on the Calendar. No shipments will be received. All accepted artwork must be labeled with the artist’s name, title of work, medium, and dimensions.
8. All artwork accepted must be ready for professional exhibit installation. Works on paper, photographs, and other matted works must be securely framed and glazed. Clips, brackets, or saw-tooth hangers are not permitted. Artwork meant to hang on walls must be equipped with attached picture wire. The Neville will not be responsible for breakage if glass is used for framing or for other framing inadequacies, nor will the Museum provide frames or picture wire.
9. All artwork must not exceed five feet in diameter (including stand or base) and must weigh less than a total of 70 pounds. Unstable artworks requiring special care or installation, or those that pose a safety or security risk, will not be accepted. Artworks requiring assembly are the responsibility of the artist. Arrangements for assembly and installation must be made in advance at a time agreed upon by the Museum. There can be no exceptions to these specifications.
10. The Neville Public Museum is not responsible for packing materials left after delivery of artworks.